Death by Chocolate Cupcakes
- 2 cups moist-style chocolate cake mix (1/2 of an 18.25-ounce box)
- Two 25-calorie packets diet hot cocoa mix
- ½ cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place chocolate chips and the contents of both cocoa packets in a tall glass. Add 12 ounces of boiling water and stir until chips and cocoa mix have dissolved. Place glass in the freezer to chill for 25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Once cocoa has chilled, give it a stir and mix with all other ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whip batter with a whisk or fork for 2 minutes.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray or line it with baking cups. Evenly spoon batter into the pan (batter will be very thin). Place pan in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Cupcakes will look shiny when done.
Makes 12 Servings.
Per Serving (1 cupcake): 108 calories, 2.5g fat, 239mg sodium, 19g carbs, 1g fiber, 12g sugar, 2g protein.
Lillien, Lisa. Hungry Girl. Griffin, 2008. Print.
VISIT WWW.NCESCATALOG.COM TO ORDER THE HUNGRY GIRL COOKBOOK.
One thought on “Hungry Girl Recipe Feature: Death by Chocolate Cupcakes”
good info .. I am very interested in your articles…