- Green Fruits. Green fruits can help protect your eyesight and reduce your risk of developing macular degeneration, which is an eye disease that can lead to blindness. Some good choices for green fruits are: limes, kiwi, honeydew and green grapes.
- Red Fruits. By eating red fruits, you can get antioxidants to ward off inflammation, urinary tract infections, and reduce the risk of certain cancers. Some good choices for red fruits are: watermelon, red grapes, cranberries, strawberries, cherries, pink grapefruit, papaya.
- Yellow Fruits. Having a good dose of yellow fruits in your meals can help strengthen your immune system, due to the increased amounts of vitamin. Some good choices for yellow fruits are: grapefruit, pineapple, lemons.
- Orange Fruits. With the eating of orange fruits, you can help yourself maintain healthy skin and help with eye health. Some good choices for orange fruits are: apricots, cantaloupe, peaches, mangos.
- Purple Fruits. An interesting fact about purple fruit is that they could help slow down age related loss of brain activity, and act as an anti-inflammatory or guard against certain cancers. Some good food choices for purple fruits are: blackberries, plums, prunes, blueberries, raisins, purple grapes, figs.
- White Fruits. The advantages of eating white fruits are reduced risk of heart attacks, due to the high potassium content. Some good food choices for white fruits are: pears and bananas.