½ Cup crispy rice cereal
½ Cup old fashioned oats
1/3 Cup sunflower seeds (or your favorite seed)
¼ dried blueberries
6 dried apricots (chopped)
3 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
½ Cup honey
- While preheating your over to 325°F, line an 8-inch baking pan with foil. Coat with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients, except the honey in a medium sized mixing bowl. Pour the honey over the top and mix well.
- Spread this mixture in your lined baking pan. Press mixture down in to the pan firmly. It may help to spray another piece of foil and use this to press down evenly on the energy bars.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes. Keep a close eye on the energy bars and remove them whenever the edges begin to turn golden. Do not remove from pan and cool for 10 minutes.
- This recipe makes 6 servings. You can cut and store them in the pan. Or remove them the pan, cut them and store them in a separate container. Enjoy!