Last week, First Lady Michelle Obama issued the challenge for 5 ways to be healthy! Here are our five… simple, tried and true methods to be healthy! Enjoy!
- Eat at least 2 fruits and 4 vegetables each day
- Exercise at least 30 minutes everyday
- Take a break from your TV watching and do at least 10 situps or pushups during the commercial breaks for your evening shows
- Drink at least 5 large glasses of water each day
- Try at least 5 new foods in a week. And no, you can’t count the ‘donut of the week’ as a new food! 🙂
How do you ‘live healthy’? There are so many ways to live a healthy lifestyle and inspire those around you to do the same. So, now, we issue the challenge to you to #Gimme5. Comment on this blog with 5 ways you stay healthy using the hashtag #Gimme5! Happy National Nutrition Month.