March is such a big month for RD’s! Not only is it National Nutrition Month, the only month of the year that nutrition gets a big spotlight, it also hosts RD Day. So, in honor of such a big month for our profession and nutrition community, here’s a list of five reasons you should love (but will sometimes hate) your dietitian! When you’re done, take a minute to share your reason in the comments and to share this with all of your favorite RD’s too!
5) We’ll be your biggest fan and provide support when you need it most.
4) We often get to cook and/or workout for fun… and get paid for it.
3) We’re more likely to give chocolate, fruit & wine as gifts than anyone else you know.
2) We get giddy when we see new fruits and veggies in the store and will buy one just to try it!
1) Forget Iron Chef… we can whip out a healthy meal with as little as five ingredients. Anytime, Anywhere!
Happy National Nutrition Month and RD Day on March 11th, 2015!