½ cup all purpose flour
½ cup whole wheat flour
¼ cup quick cooking oatmeal
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 cup skim milk
6 oz container vanilla or plain Greek Yogurt
1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Combine the first six ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a smaller bowl and mix well.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the flour mixture and stir until smooth.
- Heat a skillet or griddle to 350 degrees and coat with cooking spray
- Scoop out ¼ of mixture using ice cream scoop and place onto the skillet for each pancake.
- When tops are covered with bubbles flip the pancakes and cook until golden brown
Nutrition Information per serving
Calories 258 Kcal, CHO 36 grams, Protein 10 grams Fat 6 grams, Fiber 3.5 grams